Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2010 has come and gone..

Unfortunately, I'm just getting around to updating the blog. As you all know we had a very busy fall and it just continues to carry over into the first few months of this year. Also it didn't help that I lost my camera while honeymooning and wasn't able to take any pictures until Donny bought me (somewhat) of a replacement. It's not nearly as nice as the one I had just bought myself in October, but at least I have something to take pictures with.





So here we are on Christmas, it was hard to get a family picture this year since Maya has a mind of her own and decided she did not want to cooperate.



However it was yet another good Christmas and we got to enjoy seeing our family & celebrating. Maya was really excited about her very own acoustic guitar & microphone with amp. She gave free concerts pretty much all night. I posted a video so you can see what I mean.



Hope that you all had and happy & healthy Christmas and holiday season.

No comments: