Thursday, July 1, 2010

A sailing we will go!

As a company get together for my office, my boss asked everyone to come out on his boat to watch the Wednesday night sailboat races and have dinner. We had the best view of the races, because at times we felt like we were right in the middle of the race. The amount of sailboats surrounding us was amazing. I'm glad I brought my camera!

We had such a great time out in the bay! Maya loved every minute of it! The boat we were on was a catamaran, so it had the trampoline in the front of the boat. That was instantly Maya's favorite part of the boat. For the rest of the time out on the water she was jumping all over the place. At one point she started chanting "I'm jumping on the water, I'm jumping on the water, I'm jumping on the Chesapeake Bay!"

I just loved this picture. She almost looks superimposed into it.



No comments: