Sunday, March 30, 2008

Maya is 1 year old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY GIRL!
I just can't believe she's a year old already. The time really flew. And they tell me she'll be turning 16 before I know it. So I guess I have to face it, she's one. It has definitely been a crazy, fun, exciting, hard, and tiring year. And I would honestly not trade it for anything. Donny and I have been truly blessed with such a beautiful, healthy, happy, smart, miracle, that is our daughter. Not only are we blessed to have her, but to also have the love and support of our wonderful families. There have been some times this last year that we really benefited from having our family's support. We are grateful to everyone that has given us their support and gifts for Maya. It would have been a lot harder on us, with out you. Thank you everyone!


No comments: