Monday, February 25, 2008

Anyone for a game of pick-up?

As innocent as she looks, I only wish she was. Lately Maya has discovered that she can throw things. :) Of course this makes a fun game of pick-up for Mommy and Daddy. So this week we are starting to work on learning how to pick things up that we've dropped or thrown. We'll see how this goes. The other thing she is really drawn to is my purse. I tend not to zip it up because there is usually too much stuff in it to be able to close. So Maya will find my purse and then take everything out of it. It drives me crazy! Sometimes she takes my purse and puts it on her shoulder and tries to carry it. Normally its too heavy and she has to put a lot of effort into lugging it to where ever she is trying to go. The purse came with a change purse that is a replica of the actual purse. I gave that to her, but I guess its not as interesting because mine has more in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren. Love the pictures of you and my grandchild. Miss you very much. Love, Poppi